<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ankh Morpork's Finest Coder
Monday, March 28, 2005

Finally I am writing again
Sorry to say i've been sick for the last 2 weeks. Some virus or something. Whats worse, my jaw hurts now. I guess old age is creeping up. So a while back...about 7 years, one of my molars broke and left the never in the gums. Turns out this is VERY VERY bad and can get infected and would need the section of gum and jaw removed permanently. SO I need to get the nerve out. Of course being a student, we have NO dental coverage. Stupid health care!! As a result, instead of this costing me 200 dollars max, i'd need to shell out much more all out of my own pocket and it stinks cause i'm broke.

So...I need a job...and quick! I need medical coverage so that I can get that damn nerve out of my gums and not have this pain.

Theres a limit to how much Motrin 600mg you can take for the pain. Yesterday I took two and I felt my heart beating faster, my breathing was shallow and I didn't feel at all well.

So..if someone wants to hire me or knows of any jobs that will sponsor a H1, I would be most happy to hear from you. :-)

As the saying goes...Give me a job or give me death! (well close enough...)

P.S. Is it illegal for a dentist's firm to not send you your records if you request them? I went to a dentist in San diego when I was there for a conference to get the pain meds and they won't send me my records even after they say they will. What should i do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment