<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ankh Morpork's Finest Coder
Thursday, January 13, 2005

Microsoft Office Picture Manager Sucks
I swear sometimes, MS products irk me. I was using the Microsoft Office Picture Manager and I made some changes to a picture and saved it to the desktop. Then I made more changes and hit the save button again. This time instead of saving it to the file on the desktop like any SANE person would, the stupid program saved it to the original file. WHAT THE HELL!! Microsoft, sometimes you make SHITTY products and this is one such product. Microsoft Office Picture Manager Sucks!

So here's the picture that I made, unfortunately, the original is now lost forever and it was a damn good picture of me too. I was gonna send it to my folks but now I can't.




Here is another nice picture.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment