<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ankh Morpork's Finest Coder
Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Wow Lots of Slashdot visitors
Well as you already know, 4 of my articles were published on slashdot yesterday. As a result, 292 unique visitors visited this blog yesterday. Thanks for visiting /. folks :-)

One thing I did note from my counter statistics is that a lot of people (17) used Opera 7.x

There were some Galeon and some AOL users too. I didn't know about the Galeon browser so I looked it up. For the folks who don't know, heres the link [sourceforge].

Galeon is a GNOME Web browser based on Gecko (the mozilla layout engine). It's fast, it has a light interface, and it is fully standards-compliant. You can download it but first take a look at some screenshots and read additional documentation (installation...). Galeon requires Gnome and Mozilla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment