<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ankh Morpork's Finest Coder
Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Sennheiser is here!!
My new headphones are here. They sound really great. They are a closed system which is unnerving if your new to it. It takes a bit of time to get used to but once you do its audibly amazing. I've taken off a lot of the bass I used to have on my speakers (well, I disconnected the speakers; they had a lot of bass in them already). The one problem I'm having right now is figuring out the correct measurement of the headset that will fit my wobbly head. In otherwords, the comfort level is very nice but I'm trying to make it such that I don't have to keep adjusting the ear pieve over my ear.

Tomorrow, my Logitech MX 1000 is gonna come. I'm kinda broken hearted about having to stop using my current Bluetooth mouse which is AMAZINGLY comfortable. Its soooo good that I'd compare it to the pleasure of eating Tiramisu and if you know me, you know just how much I love that stuff. The mouse fits the form of my hand so well i'd like to transplant the cover of my current mouse to the cover of the MX 1000.

Any mouse body shops around??? :-) Maybe I can take it to a chop shop!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment