<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ankh Morpork's Finest Coder
Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Of Mice & Men!
I own the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop for Bluetooth which is quite nice.



I like the feel of the mouse and the convenient size and key clatter (noise when striking the keys) of the keyboard. However, I've come to the conclusion that I am gonna spend too much on batteries.


So now I have bought the Logitech MX 1000. Its a nice little mouse, with much the same feel to it that my current mouse has.



Daniele has one and it seems quite comfy. When I purchased my Optical Desktop set from BestBuy, I was actually intending to buy the MX1000 because of its built in battery. However, the price shook me off.


Now that I have had to relent and buy the MX1000, my Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop for Bluetooth is FOR SALE. Hardly used, excellent condition. A brand new set would cost you about $70.00 without shipping.

I'll sell it for about $60.00without shipping. Anyone interested, contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment