<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ankh Morpork's Finest Coder
Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Life, the universe & everything.
I ususally eat at Plaid, a restaurant near where I live. A lot of interesting people work/lounge/eat there and i've grown to like their food. There are two girls who work in the restaurant, who i've seen working and going to college. One is doing a major in bio/chem, working 2 jobs and managing to stay alive. Very commendable. Another girl who was working today, whom i've just met recently, was reading a book on Quantum Physics just for fun. WOW!

I wish I could help people like these. They are managing to put themselves through college and work and live life. I think people like these two deserve to get a full scholarship and money for boarding. I am very impressed with the caliber of people who work there. Unfortunately, I myself am just a pauper and dreaming is all I am good for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment