<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ankh Morpork's Finest Coder
Thursday, November 04, 2004

I YEARN (with fists clenched) for Half Life 2.


Facial Expressions

I saw these Videos recently. I am A-FRICKING-MAZED!!! The physics of this game is to die for.

The first link, facial expressions shows just some of the expressions possible in HL2. Kleiners Lab video is just insane! These people are Graphic Gods!!!

I am beginning to question whether my 256MB GeForce Fx 5700 will be able to handle this. Good thing Daniele bought a PCI Express comp and made it into a TINY, PORTABLE box. Me thinks, I'll borrow it nightly seeing that he's awake during the day and I am awake during the night. Not like I can go sit in his house and play it while he sleeps...a repeat of Diablo 2 which KC might not approve of :-) SO Daniele, MAY I PLEASE BORROW YOUR COMP NIGHTLY??? :-)

1 Comments:

Let's see how your computer fares first :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment