<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ankh Morpork's Finest Coder
Sunday, October 17, 2004

Its 5 am and I just finished coding a pretty decent amount. Still a LOT of work left to do. If only these JAWS Screen Reader folk would work weekends I would be much farther along. I have a bad feeling that even if they did, I wouldn't be able to get them to tell me how to do some JAWS programming without Scripts.

Ok so I'm going to go home soon. I'll be back at say 2. I need to get some sleep tonight because I have a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG exam this coming week and I am TOTALLY scared. The prof is hard and his exams are known to be extremely tough. I looked at a sample exam and didn't know any of the questions. But in class, I am able to follow the lecture and understand the material. SO what am I doing wrong? Well...it seems as though I was supposed to learn about the material on my own outside of class....yeah right!!! :-)

Well I had posted on my MSN Messenger ID the following -- "Remember the file Liglob.dat??"

The winner of Know your File was Vijay who was right in stating that it was from UFO: Enemy Unknown. Its the file you have to hack in order to get tons of money :-)
And yes I did do that.

If your into UFO: Enemy Unknown then you'll definately like this new remake. Its just a demo at this stage but its DAM GOOD!!! (5/5)


UFO: Alien Invasion

I've played the demo which has a few mission and its Excellent. The gameplay rulz, the graphics are awesome and the sounds are...well they are best described as "environmentally poised." Best yet, it works on your good ol' WinXP so that a big plus :-) The AI is pretty good too. Definately try it out and let me know what you think.

The good ol' UFO Menu



The Spaceship & Game View

0 Comments:

Post a Comment