<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ankh Morpork's Finest Coder
Saturday, December 11, 2004

Firefox 1.0
I decided to give Firefox another try. I had tried it earlier when it was pretty new and it didn't appeal to me. Seeing that there is a lot of hype behind this new product, I decided to see what the fuss was all about. Well I must say I have mixed reactions to this product. My very own blog, the one you read now, appears very different to what its intended look is. The color scheme is not loading and the counter is missing. Whats up with that? If any of you know how to get this working, let me know.

2 Comments:

Looks the same to me...

-Dan

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 AM  

Well if you can imagine my blog with NO color, thats what it looks like on my Firefox 1.0 browser. Look at my post further up.

By Blogger Sushant Bhatia, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment